The Angel Quilters meet the third Thursday of Every Month in Classroom C.
Join this group of quilters which provides handmade quilts for children in times of extreme illness and stress.
“Whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of Mine, you did it for me.” Matthew 25:40
Often children are very frightened by what may be happening to them. These small reminders of love help them to feel a little less afraid and give them some comfort when they most need it.
This is a very rewarding mission, and we welcome all to join us.
What’s in it for you?
- Fellowship in a rewarding and fun service opportunity.
- A chance to be creative without deadline
- Learn to quilt and quilt better. through consultation with professional quilters – all levels of expertise invited
- Fabrics and patterns available
- You give a kid a blanket and it keeps you warm
When: The third Thursday of Every Month, 9:30am-11:30pm Where: Classroom C