Parish Administrator: Beth Parknowitz
- Has been with St. Luke’s since 2007
- Bachelor of Science in education from the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater
Administrative Assistant to the Interim Rector & Director of Family Ministries: Lauree Birchmeier
- Had a long career working with children and youth ministry in Michigan.
- Joined the staff of St. Luke’s in May 2019
- Has a passion for helping others
Music Director: Dennis Houser
- Dennis Houser has been in been in professional music for over 50 years as a music educator, performer, and conductor. His experiences include conducting with the Pacific Chorale, the Orange County Master Chorale, plus guest conducting throughout the United States and in other countries. Houser has been featured as guest soloist with the Hollywood Bowl Orchestra, Pacific Symphony, Pasadena Symphony, Pacific Chorale, William Hall Chorale, Orange County Master Chorale, plus numerous other guest artist appearances. Houser has served as a guest clinician in over 200 music festivals nationwide.
Organist: Kay Houser
Kay has been playing piano at age 5 and played the organ for Christ the King Lutheran Church for three years in Mankato, Minnesota while in High School. Throughout the years, the piano has been her primary instrument. She worked in the accounting field for twenty years before returning to school to become a physician. Her major was molecular biology with an MD degree from UC Davis, in CA. Her primary practice was in Whittier, California with a medical specialty in Gynecological Surgery. She is retired from Chino Valley Medical Center and is now focusing on music performance. Since moving to Prescott in 2011, Kay has been singing with the Prescott Chorale and the Camarata Singers and has accompanied many singers including several YC faculty members and YC choral groups. She has performed as a vocal soloist and she sang with the YC performance of Mikado and Hansel and Gretel. She serves on the Prescott Chorale Board of Directors as Secretary.
Bookkeeper: Darin Gunn
In addition to working at St. Luke’s, Darin, who has previous accounting experience, is an online student of Northern Arizona University. She is working on obtaining her Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work. Darin, her husband, and their adorable daughter live in Chino Valley.
Sexton: Alfonso Hernandez
- worked in management for several healthcare organizations throughout his career. Most recently at our local Yavapai Regional Medical Center campuses for 28 years
- has been married to his wife Lorraine for 38 years; they have three sons and a beautiful granddaughter
- Enjoys spending time with family as well as outdoor camping and traveling annually
!!ErrOr!! Paypal Email-id Required